DALLAS BUSINESS LITIGATION LAWYERS
LITIGATORS SERVING SMALL & MEDIUM BUSINESSES
The Shawn Jaffer Law Firm is a leading Trial and Business Litigation Law Firm in Dallas, Texas. Attorney Shawn Jaffer has an extensive background in business and law, he has bachelor’s degree in economics, a master’s degree in Finance, holds two FINRA licenses and was trained in law at Emory Law. He has worked in the construction industry, aviation, and technology sectors. Shawn also has a background in computer programming and networks design.
The business litigation team is dedicated to providing business owners and shareholders in Dallas with high-quality representation. Businesses face a complex array of legal regulations and challenges which require knowledge of local, state and federal laws. We represent small and medium sized businesses with a vigorous prosecution of their rights or we defend businesses from disputes arising from a multitude of legal issues in the Dallas metroplex.
BUSINESS DISPUTES WE HANDLE
Our team of attorneys helps both businesses and business owners in all types of disputes and legal issues that may arise with competitors, affiliates, consumers, vendors, employees, officers and directors, and others.
We Can Help You With:
- *Breach of Contract
- *Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- *Breach of Warranty
- *Business and Internet Defamation
- *Business Fraud
- *Consumer Fraud
- *Contract Disputes
- *Disputes involving LLCs, Corporations, Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- *Disputes between partners, members or shareholders
- *Disputes involving Mergers and Acquisitions
- *Disputes Involving the Buying or Selling of a Business
- *Disputes involving Investors and Investments
- *Disputes with Insurance coverage for business losses
- *Internet copyright and trademark litigation