Real Estate Fraud Attorneys in Dallas, Texas
The attorneys at Shawn Jaffer & Associates, located in Dallas, Texas represent regular people who are victims of Real Estate Fraud by Sellers, Realtors, and Inspectors under the Deceptive Trade Practices Act “DTPA” and the Texas Real Estate Code in Dallas, Texas. Some of the violations include misrepresentations, false statements, fraud, by Real Estate Agents, Realtors, Home Builders, and Sellers to induce a sale.
We are Trial Attorneys Who Fight to the End!
The Deceptive Trade Practices Act is a powerful tool that is intended to protect consumers (individuals and small business) from deceptive, unconscionable, and unfair business practices against Home Builders, Realtors, Sellers, Inspectors, Home Warranty Companies, and more.
What conduct does the DTPA Prohibit?
- *Home Building Defects
- *Misrepresentations Regarding Property Condition
- *Failure to Disclose Previous Damage and Repairs
- *Breach of Home Warranty
- *False Representations in the Sale of Real Estate
- *False Advertisement in the Sale of Real Estate
- *False or Misleading Statements
- *Failure to Disclose Information
- *Real Estate Fraud
- *Misrepresentation of Real Estate Services
- *Unfair or Deceptive Behavior by Realtors, Sellers, or Homebuilders
What Can I Recover under the DTPA for Real Estate Fraudf?
You can recover your actual damages, your economic damages, mental anguish damages and if the Court finds that the defendant acted knowingly or intentionally then you could get up to three times the damages. Additionally, attorneys fees may also be awarded in DTPA cases. So contact our firm located in Dallas, Texas for a free case evaluation.
How Do I Know If I Have a DTPA Claim?
Contact our office to speak with a Consumer Protection Attorney in Dallas, Texas to evaluate your claim and protect your rights.
CALL US FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION