Texas Credit Repair Services Attorney
What is Credit Repair?
Shawn Jaffer, is your Texas Credit Repair Attorney who provide credit repair services to consumers throughout Texas. Credit repair is the process of fixing credit report errors, inaccuracies, and misleading, untimely, incomplete, or unverifiable information on your credit report. It involves identifying errors on your credit report and then properly disputing the errors with the consumer credit reporting agencies, Equifax, Experian, and Transunion.
When negative credit items are removed from your credit report it raises your credit scores and makes you more creditworthy.
Contact your Texas Credit Repair Attorney Shawn Jaffer. We Help Consumers all over Texas with our Credit Repair Services.
(214) 210-0730 – Dallas
(713) 510-3308 – Houston
Why Should I use a Credit Repair Attorney over a Credit Repair Company?
• Shawn Jaffer, your Texas Credit Repair Attorney can help you with our credit repair services program. You can hire me to send disputes and demands letters to creditors, credit bureaus, and debt collectors.
• A Credit Repair Attorney has the expertise in correctly disputing the credit items.
• A Credit Repair Company disputes your credit items using credit report disputing software such as Credit Repair Cloud, ScoreCEO, or TrackStar. These programs generate bulk identical dispute letters and get your credit disputes flagged as frivolous. This happens because thousands of credit repair companies across the country are all using identical credit dispute letters. The credit bureaus are not stupid and they know when you use a credit repair company to send bulk disputes which all look the same.
• Credit Repair Companies dispute your negative credit items over and over month after month with their bulk generated dispute letters. Doing this will cause your credit file to end up in a “Special Handling” department with the big 3 credit bureaus. Once that happens your credit file may become locked and you will not be able to obtain any credit since you will not have a credit report, credit history, or a credit score.
• Credit Repair Companies charge thousands of dollars to fix your credit but they cannot send legal demand letters and they cannot sue the creditors or credit bureaus on your behalf. Whereas, a Credit Repair Attorney can.
• Shawn Jaffer is your Texas Credit Repair Attorney and can review your disputes and credit reports for Fair Credit Reporting Act and Fair Debt Collections Acts violations under state and federal law and force the debt collectors, creditors, and credit bureaus to fix your credit reports.
• When a credit bureau refuses to fix your credit errors or inaccuracies a Credit Repair Attorney can sue them at no cost to you and potentially can get you compensation.
What Are Your Rights?
• The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) states you, as a consumer, have the right to sue creditors and the credit bureaus (Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian) for monetary damages and attorney costs.
• Under the FCRA Credit Bureaus have a guideline to follow reasonable procedures to provide accuracy and fairness of credit reporting. Failure to follow these guidelines can result in a FCRA violation.
What Steps Do You Need To Take?
Step 1 – Get a FREE Copy of all 3 of your Credit Reports. Do this by going to https://www.annualcreditreport.com/ This is a government website where you will need to request a free copy of all 3 of your credit reports from each of the big 3 credit bureaus Equifax, Experian, and Transunion.
Step 2 – Review Credit Reports for Errors. Look through the credit reports for accounts that do not belong to you, look for accounts that are showing inaccurate balances, accounts that were delinquent for more than 7 years, wrong addresses, incorrect personal information, and unauthorized credit inquiries.
Step 3 – Contact a Credit Repair Attorney. Your Credit Repair Attorney will review your errors and draft a dispute to send to the credit bureaus or a debt validation and verification letter to send to creditors and debt collectors. Shawn Jaffer is a Texas Credit Repair Attorney located in Dallas, Texas that helps consumers throughout Texas.
Step 4 – Wait 30 days for the Dispute Results. The credit bureaus and the company reporting the credit item have a duty to investigate the dispute and if they agree the credit item will be corrected or deleted from your credit file and you are done. But, if they verify and continue to report the erroneous credit item then your credit repair attorney can file a FCRA Fair Credit or FDCPA Fair Debt violation lawsuit at no cost to you and get you compensation.
Step 5 – Sue the Credit Bureaus and Data Furnishers. If the credit bureaus refuse to fix the credit error then your credit repair attorney will sue them and you may be entitled to compensation.
Contact your Texas Credit Repair Attorney Shawn Jaffer in Dallas, Texas for a Free Case Evaluation. We help Consumers through Texas.